About Me

I'm a freelance artist, designer and demonstrator and have been involved in arts and craft my whole life in one way or another. I design stamps for top British company Personal Impressions, under the "Lindsay Mason Designs" brand, as well as papers, templates and other crafting products. I'm a certified Ranger Educator and my first book,"Stamping", was published in 2009. I also design regular projects for Crafts Beautiful magazine and have made guest appearances from time to time on QVC. I've recently joined You Tube under the name of LindsayMason1000 where I'm posting short technique videos and you can buy my paintings and hand crafted pieces from my Etsy shop. My work takes me all around the country demonstrating stamping, papercrafts and general inkiness! When I'm not working, I love gardening, church & community activities, nature watching, journalling, music and theatre and just relaxing at home. Email me at: ljm.design1@virginmedia.com

Wednesday 12 November 2008

New products

Well, I have had a day of making samples for this Saturday's demonstration at Brighouse and.....I had new papers and embellishments to use along with my stamps! I was using the latest Christmas ranges from K & Co - Swell Noel (think snowflakes, snowmen, Babycham type deer and pastel shades) and Christmas Cheer (think classic, gilded, baubles and jewel tones). These are both absolutely gorgeous and you will love them I'm sure. I'll post photos tomorrow of some of the cards I have made using them. If you are in the area, do come along to see me on Saturday (details in my demonstration diary below left) and see what you think about the new products.

A lot of people have asked me how they can find out which stamps are those that I've designed. Well, I'm pleased to say that we have now cross referenced the stamps on the Personal Impressions website (see link on website list below) so if you put my name into the product search, all my designs will come up! Technology eh?!

Well, that's all for now, but check back soon to see the latest card samples. Lindsay

No comments: