About Me

I'm a freelance artist, designer and demonstrator and have been involved in arts and craft my whole life in one way or another. I design stamps for top British company Personal Impressions, under the "Lindsay Mason Designs" brand, as well as papers, templates and other crafting products. I'm a certified Ranger Educator and my first book,"Stamping", was published in 2009. I also design regular projects for Crafts Beautiful magazine and have made guest appearances from time to time on QVC. I've recently joined You Tube under the name of LindsayMason1000 where I'm posting short technique videos and you can buy my paintings and hand crafted pieces from my Etsy shop. My work takes me all around the country demonstrating stamping, papercrafts and general inkiness! When I'm not working, I love gardening, church & community activities, nature watching, journalling, music and theatre and just relaxing at home. Email me at: ljm.design1@virginmedia.com

Tuesday 22 September 2009

Nightmare!

Hello everyone - I'm typing this at my local internet cafe as my broadband service has been down for a week now - absolute nightmare! My service provider is arguing with me instead of fixing the problem, even though we have had my laptop checked out twice on their say so. Am getting really furious at the situation now and will be phoning them again when I get home.
So, no emails and no blogging as well as a lot of work that I'm meant to be doing has been held up because of this. I'm taking the opportunity to catch up with everyone's blogs whilst I'm here!
Had a lovely day at Strikes in Blackpool on saturday. Caught up with Joanne and also my sister and parents came along too. I'm sure that Heather has posted something on her blog about the day. No photos to show you of course because of my predicament! Finally did some ATC swaps too and will post pics of them if and when I get back on line....can you tell that I am fuming about all this!?!?!
Also had a great time at Topaz on Sunday - the ladies all made three terrific cards and all went smoothly...we even finished on time and I did a mini demo by request on using Distress inkpads!Well, I just wanted to sign in so will keep this short and hopefully post something more positive sooner rather than later. Keep your fingers crossed for me folks! Hope to see some of you at Strikes in Chester-Le-Street on Saturday. Lindsay

2 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Good Luck, hope it gets fixed soon, threaten Watchdog on them that always works!!!!
Glasd you are well otherwise, Love Hazelxox

Joanne said...

You tell em Lindsay. I had a ball on Saturday watching your demo and on cloud nine with my ATC swaps from both you and Heather. xxx