About Me

I'm a freelance artist, designer and demonstrator and have been involved in arts and craft my whole life in one way or another. I design stamps for top British company Personal Impressions, under the "Lindsay Mason Designs" brand, as well as papers, templates and other crafting products. I'm a certified Ranger Educator and my first book,"Stamping", was published in 2009. I also design regular projects for Crafts Beautiful magazine and have made guest appearances from time to time on QVC. I've recently joined You Tube under the name of LindsayMason1000 where I'm posting short technique videos and you can buy my paintings and hand crafted pieces from my Etsy shop. My work takes me all around the country demonstrating stamping, papercrafts and general inkiness! When I'm not working, I love gardening, church & community activities, nature watching, journalling, music and theatre and just relaxing at home. Email me at: ljm.design1@virginmedia.com

Friday 19 February 2010

Packed up - the bags....not me!

....although I nearly did! This morning I actually went out to the shops which was the first time I had ventured outside for two weeks......David has had me chained to my work area! Well, not really, in fact he has been a star, keeping me going with cuppas, toast, words of encouragement and has even put up with me being horrendously grumpy when I haven't been able to find things! This gorgeous bouquet was a lovely surprise for me this week too - not for Valentine's day.....we don't do that! The result of all the work is a big pile of cards and other projects for Stitches this weekend and for QVC on Tuesday. I know how much everyone is looking forward to this particular craft day and it's definitely going to be a memorable one. Thank you so much to Joanne and Jilly who both sent lovely good wishes cards for my second TV appearance - it means a lot and they have pride of place.
Well, I just wanted to sign in before I go to Birmingham tomorrow as I'll be away until Wednesday night. I'll have lots of photos to share when I get back, and a few stories no doubt! So, have a great weekend everyone and enjoy craft day on Tuesday! Lindsay

5 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

Hope you have a super duper time Lynsay. Looking forward to Craft Day & joining you at Dawn Bibby's for Fairy Doors. :) Your flowers are beautiful.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Looking forward to Tuesday, Have the calander marked!!!!!
Bless what a shame being soooo busy. Sure its all worth it. I love the flowers they look brill.
Take Care Love N Huggys Hazelxoxo

angie's blogspot said...

Have a great time Lindsay, look forward to watching you on tues xx

Kirsten Alicia said...

Hi Lindsay, thanks for the terrific techniques you showed us on QVC - I wrote them down so I wouldn't forget how to do them. :) You did brilliantly to get so much in, in such a short space of time.

Artyjen said...

Hope you had fun...watched QVC most of the day (how sad I took a day off work for it!!! LOL) it must feel good to design your stamps and see them sell out too...fab. :)
xoxo