About Me

I'm a freelance artist, designer and demonstrator and have been involved in arts and craft my whole life in one way or another. I design stamps for top British company Personal Impressions, under the "Lindsay Mason Designs" brand, as well as papers, templates and other crafting products. I'm a certified Ranger Educator and my first book,"Stamping", was published in 2009. I also design regular projects for Crafts Beautiful magazine and have made guest appearances from time to time on QVC. I've recently joined You Tube under the name of LindsayMason1000 where I'm posting short technique videos and you can buy my paintings and hand crafted pieces from my Etsy shop. My work takes me all around the country demonstrating stamping, papercrafts and general inkiness! When I'm not working, I love gardening, church & community activities, nature watching, journalling, music and theatre and just relaxing at home. Email me at: ljm.design1@virginmedia.com

Wednesday 31 March 2010

Ranger techniques mirror workshop

Hello folks, hope not too many of you are snowed in, like my friend Jan in Scotland. She bought a snow shovel a few weeks ago but says that it got left outside and now she can't find it....it's buried in the snow!!! Lol!
Just wanted to say that there are, at the moment, just three places left on my Ranger mirror workshop at Dawn Bibby's studio on Saturday 17th April. So, if you fancy coming along please contact Topaz Crafts directly (details are in my associated links to the left of my posts) to reserve a place. It will be a fun afternoon with lots of techniques along the way - UTEE enamelling, colourwashing with acrylics alcohol inking, creating with acrylic fragments, distressing etc plus various ways of using Claudine Hellmuth's new sticky backed canvas and gesso. I'll be in the studio all day on Sunday 18th as well to demonstrate my favourite products.
Not much to report other than that I've been making card samples today using Ink Potion no 9 and re-inkers to create backgrounds for stamping onto. No picture of my WOYWW though...too grim to take any decent photos on this particular Wednesday! Lindsay

3 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

I NEED to find a babysitter ... boohoo.
Will definately be visiting you on the Sunday. :)
Hope you are keeping warm. Best wishes for Easter. Gez.xx

Artyjen said...

I'd love to come! Distance is an issue though I am giving it serious consideration....
I find the grimmer the better for WOYWW! LOL :)
xoxo

angie's blogspot said...

Happy easter Lindsay, only 16 sleeps to the ranger mirror class now I can't wait. x