About Me

I'm a freelance artist, designer and demonstrator and have been involved in arts and craft my whole life in one way or another. I design stamps for top British company Personal Impressions, under the "Lindsay Mason Designs" brand, as well as papers, templates and other crafting products. I'm a certified Ranger Educator and my first book,"Stamping", was published in 2009. I also design regular projects for Crafts Beautiful magazine and have made guest appearances from time to time on QVC. I've recently joined You Tube under the name of LindsayMason1000 where I'm posting short technique videos and you can buy my paintings and hand crafted pieces from my Etsy shop. My work takes me all around the country demonstrating stamping, papercrafts and general inkiness! When I'm not working, I love gardening, church & community activities, nature watching, journalling, music and theatre and just relaxing at home. Email me at: ljm.design1@virginmedia.com

Thursday 29 April 2010

Scotland here we come!

Hello everyone, just a really quick reminder that I'll be at Kitty Krafts in Broughty Ferry, Dundee on Saturday and then in the craft department at Mayfield Garden Centre in Kelso, on Sunday. Hope to see you there - including you Hazel!
Sorry to be absent this week but I was struck by a nasty bug this week (not a wasp, which would have been preferable!) which laid me low, so I have been playing catch up. Isn't it always the way that you fall ill when you have the most to do?! Stress makes us prone to these things I suppose.
I have erased the last paragraph of this post as that yellow spellchecker thing was driving me nuts! Lindsay

4 comments:

Joanne said...

Watch out Lindsay, looks like the bug has infected your comments!!! That 1st one looks naughty to me. Anyway, have a great weekend, say hi to Hazel from me and give Scotland a great big hug too. I'm part Scotish and love the place. Take care, luv to you both. xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Lindsay, hope you are feeling better now. Looking forward to seeing you on the 15th!! Yay, my first workshop, how excited am I?? Hope the demos go well, hope to see the photos soon. Take care, lots of love Sheils xxx

Anonymous said...

Just a quick ps.......... may see you on the 14th as well! Edgeley is on the way home from work for me - do I need any other excuse?? :-) S xxxx

Clare with paint in her hair said...

Hope you are feeling better

Clare

PS turn off the highlighter!!