About Me

I'm a freelance artist, designer and demonstrator and have been involved in arts and craft my whole life in one way or another. I design stamps for top British company Personal Impressions, under the "Lindsay Mason Designs" brand, as well as papers, templates and other crafting products. I'm a certified Ranger Educator and my first book,"Stamping", was published in 2009. I also design regular projects for Crafts Beautiful magazine and have made guest appearances from time to time on QVC. I've recently joined You Tube under the name of LindsayMason1000 where I'm posting short technique videos and you can buy my paintings and hand crafted pieces from my Etsy shop. My work takes me all around the country demonstrating stamping, papercrafts and general inkiness! When I'm not working, I love gardening, church & community activities, nature watching, journalling, music and theatre and just relaxing at home. Email me at: ljm.design1@virginmedia.com

Friday 25 June 2010

Quick reminder

Just a quick post to say that if you in the Wrexham area tomorrow, or the Preston area on Sunday, then I'll be in your neck of the woods this weekend.
Tomorrow I'll be at Top Barn Crafts in the Plassey Craft & Retail Centre which is in Eyton, Wrexham. The event I'm at is called "Circuit Training for Crafters" though I'm told the only excercise for anyone coming along will be trying out some crafty techniques and eating an odd chocolate! I'll be demonstrating some ideas for dying flowers, ribbons and making matching card to stamp onto, generally messing about with inks and getting messy as I always seem to do! The event is from 10am - 4pm and there are other shops that you can browse in at the centre, as well as a very nice eatery to have lunch in.
On Sunday I'll be at Stamper's Gallery, The Boskins, in Tarleton near Preston. Here I'll be using Ink Potion no 9, liquid inks, stamps, punches, papers....ooh...lots of lovely things! There will be other demonstrators there too, so it will be a really interesting day. If you like football then pop along in the morning and if, like me, you can't bear it, then make a day of it or come along in the afternoon and escape!
Talking of sport, did you see those two sporting heroes over the last couple of days at Wimbledon? A match which lasted over eleven hours all told and on the middle day they were on court for over seven of those. A historic tennis event with the loooongest match ever played! I'd like to see those football players lasting as long as that....okay...I'll stop now before I get boycotted by the footie fans amongst you! (Including my sister!).
Well, hope to see some of you this weekend and will post photos next week. Lindsay

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Oh Lindsay, how could you do a demo near to where I live whilst I am in Dorset?? That's one I've missed. Never mind, I'll catch up next month.
Luv Joanne & 'Peg Leg'
xx