About Me

I'm a freelance artist, designer and demonstrator and have been involved in arts and craft my whole life in one way or another. I design stamps for top British company Personal Impressions, under the "Lindsay Mason Designs" brand, as well as papers, templates and other crafting products. I'm a certified Ranger Educator and my first book,"Stamping", was published in 2009. I also design regular projects for Crafts Beautiful magazine and have made guest appearances from time to time on QVC. I've recently joined You Tube under the name of LindsayMason1000 where I'm posting short technique videos and you can buy my paintings and hand crafted pieces from my Etsy shop. My work takes me all around the country demonstrating stamping, papercrafts and general inkiness! When I'm not working, I love gardening, church & community activities, nature watching, journalling, music and theatre and just relaxing at home. Email me at: ljm.design1@virginmedia.com

Thursday 8 September 2011

Quick post before my travels

Just a quickie post tonight - bags are all packed, full and heavy (no change there then!) ready for my trip to Norwich. Fortunately I'll be able to drop my case off at Jarrolds en route to my hotel, so not too far to lug it around. I always enjoy going to Norwich with it's eclectic mix of new and old, lovely atmosphere and interesting little shops. I always stay at the same little hotel, where possible, which is only a few minutes from the centre of the city whilst being really tranquil and quiet. It's straight through on the train as well...great as there are no changes to worry about, but it does make for a looong (four and a half hours) trip.
Anyway, I just wanted to answer the ladies who have been asking if I'll be going back to Weavervale Garden Centre, in Northwich, before Christmas....yes! The date will be Saturday 3rd December, so keep that day in your diaries - it's going to be fun! More details nearer the time.
Also, for those of you north of the border who have been asking when I'm coming back to Scotland (not been up there for over a year) I can now confirm that myself and Andy Skinner willbe going to The Papeterie in Aberdeen for the weekend of November 26th and 27th where we'll be demonstrating and also hosting a day of workshops. So, hope to see some of my Scottish friends there and really looking forward to it.
We still have a place left on Sunday's workshop, so let David (via my email) or Craft 4 U 2 Do, if you'd like to come along.
Right, that's me done now, and I'm off to relax for the evening, so will wish everyone a great weekend.

3 comments:

Rainbow Lady said...

Woo hoo Aberdeen here I come x

Joanne said...

Ooh! Aberdeen at the end of November. Now you will be wishing (like us) that the snow stays away this year. Enjoy Norwich though.
Hugs Joanne xxx

Sue Jones said...

ohh dear just read this- would have loved to see you in Norwich yesterday- I was probably using your stamps at the same time, a few miles away at a crop in Sherringham..oh well hopefully catch you next time.