About Me

I'm a freelance artist, designer and demonstrator and have been involved in arts and craft my whole life in one way or another. I design stamps for top British company Personal Impressions, under the "Lindsay Mason Designs" brand, as well as papers, templates and other crafting products. I'm a certified Ranger Educator and my first book,"Stamping", was published in 2009. I also design regular projects for Crafts Beautiful magazine and have made guest appearances from time to time on QVC. I've recently joined You Tube under the name of LindsayMason1000 where I'm posting short technique videos and you can buy my paintings and hand crafted pieces from my Etsy shop. My work takes me all around the country demonstrating stamping, papercrafts and general inkiness! When I'm not working, I love gardening, church & community activities, nature watching, journalling, music and theatre and just relaxing at home. Email me at: ljm.design1@virginmedia.com

Tuesday 4 October 2011

Message from David

Lindsay is not too well and has asked me to say that she will post the quiz results and winner in the next couple of days. Unfortunately she has also had to cancel tomorrow's (wednesday) workshop in St Helens.
It's nothing serious, just a "lurgey", probably caught from one of her many train journeys!
Just check back over the next two days to see the quiz results. David

10 comments:

Artyjen said...

Keep warm and have a quick recovery.
xoxo Sioux

Glennis F said...

Sorry to hear this. Hope you are better soon

Diane said...

No fun not beibg well Lindsay, so get well soon !!

Big lick kisses from Hugo and Taz !!

just hugs from me !!

Diane xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Get Well Son, Big Hugs Hazelxoxox

Gez Butterworth said...

awe, Bless you both.xxx Wishing Lindsay a speedy recovery and hoping you don't start too David. Take care.xx

Anonymous said...

Oh no, Lindsay, I hope you feel better very soon, take it easy, keep warm and have lots of cuddles :-)....Lots of love to you both. I'll be in touch very soon. Love S xxxx *waves to Gez :-)* xxx

TAM said...

Sending hugs for a speedy recovery - I've got a lurgy as well at the moment so know how you must feel

SusieJ said...

Hugs and sparkles for a quick recovery Lindsay. xx

Joanne said...

Bloomin phone wouldn't let me comment last night. You both need a holiday. It would do you the power of good to have a change of scenery and just relaxing. We have spoken before!!!!
Big hugs T & J xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oooh! Hope you feel better soon Lindsay! Put your feet up and think about nothing else! Love to you both, Chrisx