About Me

I'm a freelance artist, designer and demonstrator and have been involved in arts and craft my whole life in one way or another. I design stamps for top British company Personal Impressions, under the "Lindsay Mason Designs" brand, as well as papers, templates and other crafting products. I'm a certified Ranger Educator and my first book,"Stamping", was published in 2009. I also design regular projects for Crafts Beautiful magazine and have made guest appearances from time to time on QVC. I've recently joined You Tube under the name of LindsayMason1000 where I'm posting short technique videos and you can buy my paintings and hand crafted pieces from my Etsy shop. My work takes me all around the country demonstrating stamping, papercrafts and general inkiness! When I'm not working, I love gardening, church & community activities, nature watching, journalling, music and theatre and just relaxing at home. Email me at: ljm.design1@virginmedia.com

Thursday 7 March 2013

Doo Lally Pip stamps

Hello folks, I can't figure out how to do a sidebar thingy that you can press for a list of stores that are stocking my Doo Lally Pip stamps. If you just type "Doo Lally Pip stamps" into google you will find them though! 
Anyway, as I'm such a technophobe, I will just add some details below of a few places that are stocking them as well as my stamp sets in the general Crafty Impressions range - if anyone wants to add to the list, please let me know. 

A Maze of Memories - Unit 2e, Woodway Farm, Long Crendon, Aylesbury, Bucks, HP18 9EP
                                   tel: 01844 208996

The Glitter Pot - Marchants Way, Burgess Hill, West Sussex, RH15 8QY tel: 01444 247644

Samuel Taylors - various stores in the Yorkshire area

Crafts U Love -  Unit 1, Westcoats Farm, Stan Hill, Charlwood, Surrey, RH6 0ES tel: 01293 863576

The Craft Barn - The Craft Barn are in the process of moving. At the moment they are in Lingfield, Surrey, 
                           but from 6th April they will be at Priory Farm, Sandy Lane, South Nutfield, RH1 4EJ

Craftie Charlie - Online sales only

That's Crafty - Online sales only

Those are just a few.You can also get my stamps from the craft shops within Strikes/Klondyke garden centres.
Hope that helps those of you who've been struggling to find my Doo Lallies!

1 comment:

Lesley Ratcliff said...

love your lady people stamps think I have got most of them...could we have some men stamps that would match them please xxx