About Me

I'm a freelance artist, designer and demonstrator and have been involved in arts and craft my whole life in one way or another. I design stamps for top British company Personal Impressions, under the "Lindsay Mason Designs" brand, as well as papers, templates and other crafting products. I'm a certified Ranger Educator and my first book,"Stamping", was published in 2009. I also design regular projects for Crafts Beautiful magazine and have made guest appearances from time to time on QVC. I've recently joined You Tube under the name of LindsayMason1000 where I'm posting short technique videos and you can buy my paintings and hand crafted pieces from my Etsy shop. My work takes me all around the country demonstrating stamping, papercrafts and general inkiness! When I'm not working, I love gardening, church & community activities, nature watching, journalling, music and theatre and just relaxing at home. Email me at: ljm.design1@virginmedia.com

Thursday 15 May 2014

Masterclass

Hi folks, I just have a free ten minutes before my cauliflower cheese is golden brown and ready to eat - yummy! So, I thought I'd add a few more photos of the Bijou House Masterclass project that I'm teaching at the Craft Barn on Friday 6th June. It's a full day of lots of techniques and materials and we'll be creating a detailed, dimensional house that will start from chipboard pieces cut from a Sizzix die. You also get to take home two extra die cut sets!
Here are some more views of the completed project....

 ....if you'd like to join me in creating a bijou house of your own, please contact the Craft Barn directly here. The cost of the workshop is £35.00 which includes all materials of course. Hope to see you there!
Right, I've eaten the cauliflower cheese, which was delicious, and now I'm settling down to watch Masterchef ahead of a reasonably early night and a fairly early start for my five and a half hour train journey to Skegness tomorrow. I just hope there are no delays this time!
Have a great weekend everyone, especially Sioux who is marrying her beau on Saturday - hope everything goes wonderfully Sioux!

3 comments:

Diane said...

WOW fantastic Lindsay !!

hugs Diane xx

Inky and Quirky Designs said...

Stunning work,I don't think I could ever make anything as good as that! Good luck with the train journey tomorrow.

Donna.x

pearshapedcrafting said...

Wow! This really is amazing! Lucky folk who live near enough! Now this really would challenge me, I've only just recovered from making the card! Have a great weekend! Chrisx