About Me

I'm a freelance artist, designer and demonstrator and have been involved in arts and craft my whole life in one way or another. I design stamps for top British company Personal Impressions, under the "Lindsay Mason Designs" brand, as well as papers, templates and other crafting products. I'm a certified Ranger Educator and my first book,"Stamping", was published in 2009. I also design regular projects for Crafts Beautiful magazine and have made guest appearances from time to time on QVC. I've recently joined You Tube under the name of LindsayMason1000 where I'm posting short technique videos and you can buy my paintings and hand crafted pieces from my Etsy shop. My work takes me all around the country demonstrating stamping, papercrafts and general inkiness! When I'm not working, I love gardening, church & community activities, nature watching, journalling, music and theatre and just relaxing at home. Email me at: ljm.design1@virginmedia.com

Wednesday 3 February 2016

Update

Sorry to have been absent from everything for a while now. Illness and other circumstances have kept me away, apart from things I had already scheduled to be posted some time ago. I'm making some changes and the biggest one is that, for the time being anyway, I'm not going to be teaching workshops or doing any demonstrations. I will still be doing my design work, including stamps etc, for Personal Impressions and selling my work on Etsy. I'm hoping to get to grips with selling online artwork too...I hate the term "digi stamps", but that kind of thing!
Apologies if you've tried to contact me over the last several weeks and not had a reply...I will be trying to catch up with messages etc over the next few days.

7 comments:

Glennis F said...

Sorry to hear you have not been well - I have missed your posts

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh No, Hoping you're on the mend now, Sending Big Hugs, Hazel xx

massofhair said...

Sorry you have been unwell Lindsey, hope you are on the mend, sending gentle hugs.

Mo:-) xxx

craftypam60 said...

Hope you are soon on the mend Lindsay, sending hugs xx

Lindsay Mason said...

Thank you for the positive messages folks!x

Linda49 said...

Hope you feel much better soon Lindsay. Thake care.

pearshapedcrafting said...

Sorry Lindsay, wasn't up to commenting yesterday - came out of hospital after hernia op! Sorry to hear you haven't been well, hope you are getting better! On my phone at the moment - as soon as I can sit comfortably at the computer I will email you! Take care, love, Chrisx